Hello! I am so excited to meet you all! I grew up here in Colorado Springs, and I have been a classroom teacher in Title 1 schools for most of my career. In 2013 I married my wonderful husband, and I have two young kids who are such a joy! My family and I are Mountain Lions through and through (as my mother, myself, and my sister, and most of my cousins have graduated from UCCS) and I am thrilled to help you successfully navigate college.
- I am a Colorado Native
- I am a third- generation graduate from Manitou Springs High School
- I am a second- generation graduate from UCCS
- I have taught night school helping adults get their GED.
- I have a heart for Title 1 schools and first-generation graduates
- I have traveled to South Korea
- Masters of Education Administration, Argosy University, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts: English with Professional Writing, University of Colorado Colorado Spring, 2010