Academic Advising at UCCS
UCCS Academic Advising
The Academic Advising Office at UCCS supports incoming and current students with developing an academic plan, course selection, transferring credits, auditing seniors' coursework, and so much more.
Academic Advising Services
Services for Current Students:
- Developing an academic plan and course selection
- Explaining UCCS's degree programs
- Military Forms (104R, Form 48, ROTC, etc)
- Graduation Check/Senior Audit
- Transfer Credits
- Degree Audit questions
- Study Abroad/National Student Exchange (NSE)
Connect with Academic Advising
Academic Advising appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.