I consider myself a midwesterner at heart -- we moved here from Missouri, but I've also called Iowa, Wisconsin, and Ohio home (along with a short stint in Virginia).
My hobbies are getting outside in the fresh air and sunshine, hiking, running, yoga, paddleboarding and reading.
As your academic advisor, I am here to help you navigate your college experience. While I am here to help you stay on the path toward your degree, I am here for much more than that. My primary role is to listen to you, to set goals with you, and to connect you to resources. I can assist with conversations around adjusting to college, work/life balance, getting involved on campus, developing academic skills, exploring majors/minors, and working to connect you to faculty. Basically, id you need something and aren't sure where to begin, I am your person. I look forward to working with you and building a mentoring relationship with you.
- I was a drum major in my high school marching band.
- I have completed 10 half marathons in 3 different states.
- An avid ice cream enthusiast -- it is always the time and place for ice cream, as long as there are no nuts or raisins involved.
- Packers and Avalanche fan
- Master of Education in Higher Education Administration, Kent State University, 2000
- Bachelor of Psychology from the University of Iowa, 1998