Growing up in an Air Force family I moved constantly, but Colorado is my favorite state. I have been an Academic Advisor for 15 years (6 as UCCS). I have four adult children and 2 granddaughters (ages 7 and 10). I value lifelong learning and strive to learn new things. I am excited to partner with students on their educational journey.
- I grew up in an Air Force family and attended 5th grade in 3 different states
- My four kids have 11 college degrees in total
- I have ridden in a hot air balloon
- I love hiking and reading
- Master of Arts in School Counseling, Adams State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of California, Riverside