I am a Colorado Native! I grew up right here in Colorado Springs and went to Pine Creek High School. Outside of work I like to hike, travel, watch movies, and try new coffee shops. I have been at UCCS for almost 3 years. I love working in academic advising because I enjoy supporting students in their journey through college. I am happy to offer any guidance, resources, or insight to help my students be successful.
- I am left handed.
- I was in the newspaper when I was born.
- I have two sisters.
- My favorite animal is an otter!
- I have three tattoos.
- My favorite place to visit is Whitefish, Montana.
- This year I am running my first half marathon.
- My Harry Potter House: Hufflepuff.
- Master of Arts Student Affairs in Higher Education, University of Colorado Colorado Springs, 2022
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies, Colorado State University Fort Collins, 2015