Hello! I was born and raised in Kansas. I had lived in Kansas my entire life and got my Bachelors and Masters degrees there until I packed up and moved to Colorado Springs in May 2023. As an advisor, my focus is student-centered, and my job is to provide tools, guidance, and resources that support student learning and development. My goal is for students to leave my office feeling empowered with the desire to be lifelong learners. When I'm not at work, I'm likely playing video games, longboarding, reading in my hammock, on FaceTime with my sisters, or watching TV.
- I was undecided on my major when I was in college.
- I am an identical triplet.
- I have a collection of the first volumes of all my favorite Japanese manga.
- I am a pescatarian.
- I enjoy videography and like to edit videos for fun.
- Master of Science in Education in Higher Education Student Affairs, Fort Hays State University, 2023
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, Fort Hays State University, 2021