Hi! I'm Greg and I use he/him pronouns. I grew up in Spring, TX, but always wanted to live in Colorado. I completed my Bachelor's degree at Colorado College, but then graduate study took me to Brooklyn, NY. It took 15 years, but I finally made it back to Colorado in 2017! Before joining the advising team at UCCS, I was an Academic Advisor at MSU Denver, and before that Pratt Institute. I like to spend my free time in the mountains, whether it's doing something active -- hiking, snowboarding, snowshoeing -- or just sitting on a rock.
- I am an identical twin.
- I have two dogs named Bruce and Franklin.
- I don't really have favorite colors, but it seems like most of my clothes seem to be orange.
- I've been to Spain.
- Best Concert: Beastie Boys with the Roots and John Spencer Blues Explosion.
- Master of Science in History and Theory or Art, Design, and Architecture, Pratt Institute
- Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture, Pratt Institute
- Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art, Colorado College